Our Health and Safety Consultants have valuable experience in working with many organisations including low risk offices, care homes, manufacturers, educational organisations, NHS and other sectors assisting them from a health and safety perspective with the submission of Tender Responses and submitting Requests for Further Information.
The Tender submissions will ask –
- Who do you go to for health and safety advice?
- Who is your competent health and safety person, are their several persons within the organisation and or have you appointed a third party such as Green World Group?
- Can you forward a copy of your Health and Safety Manual?
- Can you forward your Risk Assessments and Method Statements?
- Can we see your health and safety training matrix?
- Have you had any serious accidents or incidents in the last 12 to 24 months?
Green World Group can assist with answering all of these questions.
If you can’t answer the above questions incomplete and non-compliant tenders will be rejected.
Price is a key factor on why a tender may be accepted or rejected but how you answer health and safety questions is also very important.
How Can Green World Group help you win more business?
As a result of partnering with Green World Group it increases the likelihood of winning new business opportunities.
- Clients have peace of mind in the tender’s submissions and Requests for Further Information from any regulatory body.
- Following submission of the tenders if there are any follow up questions Green World Group can help from a health and safety perspective.
- Our clients are permitted to use the CVs of our team of health and safety consultants.
- If you don’t receive feedback on why the tender was rejected you may not know if you answered the health and safety questions correctly.
黑执事h最新章节_黑执事h最新章节免费阅读,伟哥官网最新章节_伟哥官网最新章节,迷奸老师最新章节目录_迷奸老师最新章节Peace of Mind
Increasingly, organisations want assurance that the clients and contractors that they deal with are compliant with the appropriate health and safety requirements. This may also be a requirement of their insurers.
The effective maintenance of relevant health and safety procedures and documentation is a big step towards satisfying potential clients and keeping existing clients.
In summary Green World Group can support your business in tendering by
- Assisting you in becoming compliant with necessary Health and Safety Regulations, and
- By making sure the health and safety documents submitted are in line with current health and safety legislation.
Contact one of our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.